As a strong believer of similar beliefs in the Laws of Attraction and the concept “like attracts like” and that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, one can bring about positive or negative results.
Surrounding my recent study in earlier posts, of how people constructed Bucket Lists as a way to “Float their desires and fantasies into the world.” Similarly to people in my study, I wrote a Bucket List years before as a 3oth Birthday ritual and to my surprise after re-reading my list 2 years after the construction, I was amazed at what had been checked off the list.
Out of 24 items on my Bucket List 7 things I unknowingly accomplished. With no effort after initial construction of the list.
With many of my friends, family, and people in my life were interested in my concepts, the theory of generating a Bucket List to support the study of the Laws of Attraction.
This becoming a social experiment in relation to Laws of Attraction a study under my own guidelines.
As I gathered 3 participants, whose lists are posted in earlier blog posts on this site. It is quite an interesting mix of participants. Furthermore, the study is still in its infancy and soon will be examined for any shifts in Positive attributes related to words written on the list.laws of attraction
Affirmations you say…
what in the world is that?
“Affirmations are short and powerful statements.”
Utilizing the power of affirmation techniques push you towards your greatest desires through conscious thoughts of positivity. Maintaining a code of standards in which to live by helps positivity gain momentum in your existing world. The momentum of words turned into affirmations or positive thoughts.
Adding a Variable to the Previous Study⇐⇐⇐⇐ØØ∗⇔∗ØØ⇒⇒⇒
Possible correlations with evidence of my Bucket List study and new understanding of Affirmations, I being theorizing views of Laws and Attraction in conjunction with Affirmations.
I never really took much time to process the information written on the card below I knew the text was not representational of traditional business cards.
A typically business card shape but with a slightly more inspiring tone, like a form of “Pocket Wisdom” or “Pocket Positivity.” There was no Author or Publication date only the words below:
The similarity of the Affirmations and Laws of Attraction with my study of the Bucket Lists, raised new variables to add to the study.
- Could Affirmations with specific language engage a goal or a set desire to manifest quicker?
- Should there be a formula of Affirmations, such as the 90 Day Action Plan in the theories of the Laws of Attraction?
- Could scripted Affirmations, with added emphasis on your written Bucket List help with the completion of such written lists?
- What about a new era “90 Day Bucket Lists” or “Pocket Positivity Business Cards”?
The 90 Day Action Plan has no guidelines or rules so by placing the “Pocket Positivity Cards” in clear view and reading them every day for 90 days, I will float desires, wants, hopes, and dreams into the universe.
The positive thoughts that I am repeating are the basis for how I want to interact with the world. Giving me new ways to manifest my desires already outlined in the previous study of Bucket Lists and Laws of Attraction.
As I move into my 29th day of the 90 Day Action Plan I want to note how I structured the same Affirmations on cards in 2 different ways. So that I can answer some of the questions I addressed earlier.
- I placed one “Pocket Positivity Card” card in the bathroom. Neatly positioned so that any person on the toilet would be forced to read it clearly and easily. The positive Affirmations I read have known specific desires or goals associated with its presence.
- The second “Pocket Positivity Card”, I put on the refrigerator, eye level has a clear view for easy retrieval of Affirmations. This study is the second part of the 90 Day Study, with a formulation of language specific Affirmations to positively think about in specific desire. The goal to save money, get money or anything related to an excess of money in my life. I placed symbols of money, magnets in all increments of paper money around the “Pocket Positivity Card”. When reading the card I tend to add sentences using words or language specific to money and my goals.
Studies show on average we have
51,000-60,000 thoughts a day,
which breaks down to
150-300 thoughts per minute.
The Brain acting as search engine,search
queries are of feelings,emotions,worries,
memories and consist of both negative and positive thoughts and words.
The scary part of the
thoughts and the process of the thinking
brain is 80% of the
51,000 thoughts a day
are negative for most
Research shows 90% of
those negative thoughts are taken into the
51,000 thoughts of the
95% of the 60,000 thoughts a person has in a day,are related to
the same 60,000 thoughts a person had yesterday,and the day
before and so on.
With studies on negative thought processes creating a need for
affirmations, shocking statistics are shaping an un-happy
society. Research shows 45,000 thoughts a person has out of the
60,000 thoughts a person has in a day are negative in nature.